• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Oh shit, just listen to the ridiculous piano loops and drum kicks here. Five Deez is on that true sub-pavement ish as they rep the underground to the fullest. Nujabes' beat is ill like your grandpa's drawers, pure musical dopeness. Pretty much a sick track, classic Deez!
Name: uno (Posted: 9/26/2002 3:40:00 PM)
Summary: Great Piano Sample
Comment: First off, the piano samples are so on point that it's sick. The only thing that could be better would be if the producer were to match the drum loop better with the samples. Overall I would give the track a good grade, but it's disappointing that the drum loop kind of screwed up the instrumental. Good stuff though!