• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Melinda G (Posted: 3/8/2013 12:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 165.182.12)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Comment: Love this song. Great beat and lyrics. This song is always playing in the car.
Name: Y3S (Posted: 4/28/2008 12:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 119.24.193)
Comment: my personal favorite beat out of Foriegn exchange. laid back.
Name: uber-pimp (Posted: 11/14/2004 11:37:00 AM)
Comment: Phonte is always on-point lyrically and this beat got the right amount of bump. Not necessarily the best track on the LP, but that's not a criticism.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/7/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm sure everybody's heard the story by now. An overseas cat and Phonte from Little Brother bridge the Atlantic and sh*t. A triumph of modern technology! Well, it's all true and "Raw Life" is a perfect peek into the album. Nicolay obviously learned a thing or two from Pete Rock. The production just feels good. After the first few bars, you know you're in good hands. Then you've got Phonte with lines like "Thought kissin ass was in my blood type? Oh-negative." Peep game.