• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mindphrixion (Posted: 4/23/2005 7:20:00 PM)
Summary: Rockin Sh*t
Comment: Madlib killed it on the beat. And the rhymes from both Foreign Legion members were crazy and went brilliantly with that shit. Big Brother is watchin you mothafucka!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This song really wasn't in need of a remix--the original instrumental was just what lyrics of this caliber needed. And I really don't know what happened to the Beat Conductor this time around. The Enemy of The State-esque lyrics are still here though. It's good to hear MCs address worthwhile issues--seriously. These guys are some of the handful of MCs who truly have their eyes open and aren't scared to express what they see: "When you drink a 40 oz brew all you really do is ingest enzymes the government designs to lower your IQ." Listen up.