BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: DJseedless.bbv (Posted: 11/14/2011 3:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.96.119)
Comment: sheit.. I remember being in philly when they dropped this shit.. wassnt nobody doing shit like this at the time -underground hiphop & alot of cats like these were totaly slept on.. also DP one is cuting on the b-side which is amazing.. wish I still had a copy of this
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Foreign Traits is definitely on an upstate trip on "It's Got to be Us." It's refreshing to hear something other than the NYC ish and Foreign Traits truly bring it original. The beat, produced by Cyrus and Daniel Beaubrum, is fly but nothing for me to get all finger-silly over. Check it cuz they semi-wreck it!
Name: ICon-Scienz (Posted: 10/12/2002 5:58:00 PM)
Summary: Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!
Comment: This is good sh*t right here, no doubt! I been to Upstate NY, but never heard of these cats. I'm feeling this shit a little more than too much so keep that nice shit up!
Name: upstaterhymer13 (Posted: 10/2/2002 6:06:00 PM)
Summary: These Cats Are Representing Big For Us Upstaters.
Comment: Good beats and good rhymes! What more do you need? With a little more work these boys will be hot!
Name: saracenigma (Posted: 9/23/2002 12:18:00 AM)
Summary: Holla To This One
Comment: This song's got an addictive and unique beat. Lyrics are passable.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 8/25/2002 5:07:00 PM)
Summary: Needs A Remix
Comment: These cats have the confidence and good lyrics but the production is lacking. Not bad for some upstate cats.
Name: ProblemChild (Posted: 8/23/2002 2:57:00 PM)
Summary: Wake The F-- Up!!
Comment: I definitely support these cats for not only doin somethin' new, but makin it ill.