• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: I must admit that this cut is good, but it good is all it gets. Iíll give Foreign Traits pounds for trying, but the classical samples have just lost their magic. With a little work I think that Foreign Traits could become domestic.
Name: maker (Posted: 9/15/2002 5:35:00 AM)
Summary: Vocals Are Dope
Comment: Good track. They could have come better with the lyrics but the vocals sound good.