• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mikey h (Posted: 10/13/2006 12:48:00 PM)
Comment: Dope in so many ways. They totally flipped this Gunz N Roses beat. From Dipset to Demigodz this one hits.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 2/11/2006 10:17:00 AM)|
Comment: Okůso Linkin Park meets Jay-Z and they get a nice response, fair enough. Now Linkin Park meets Santana?? Ooooh boy! As hard as it is to believe, this collaboration actually works. As we all know, Dipset is at home on those hard rock beats, and Celph is a natural choice to complete the trinity. I'm not sure about the flow Celph tries to rock, but Ryu and Santana come correct. Checkkkidouut!