• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: beeez (Posted: 1/8/2012 2:17:00 PM; Partial IP: .54.38.178)
Location: chi-city, usa
Comment: My goodness! Madlib is supreme! LOVE IT! Why is Freddie Gibbs soundin' eerily similar to J. Elect, tho? Hmmm...Jay & Madlib together would be real nice
Name: MrSoNord (Posted: 1/8/2012 9:23:00 AM; Partial IP: 53.187.160)
Location: St Paul, MN
Comment: It's sold out..... any fan respects this shit too or they aren't one and it looks like we are. Hip Hop fans are hip hop more than ever who doesn't fuck around and make beats.
Name: NEEDLES (Posted: 1/4/2012 2:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 29.182.216)
Comment: MADLIB ON PRODUCTION HAS TO BE DOPE NOTHING MORE TO SAY.
Name: J Mart (Posted: 12/29/2011 12:23:00 AM; Partial IP: 03.213.221)
Location: MARS, BITCHES
Comment: I need a code so I can make certain songs 6 stars. If your a beat maker or an MC you have to respect this shit. Hip Hop isn't dead the fans are!