BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Ehnzetapzkegz (Posted: 1/7/2008 5:23:00 PM)
Comment: Explaining that L.a tough life overcoming odds.Letting fools know we dont fukk around in the west. Good song
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhh, my favourite bullies are back on the block, perfect timing since it's Monday and also raining where I'm at. I need to be cheered up. "Temptation" is not one of these songs where the artist just mentions things that they feel are tempting (e.g. diamonds, women, cars, yada yada yada). The Fellowship uses a different angle starting with talking about Adam & Eve and that damn apple and going on to talk about gun control (no, it does not mean using both hands). The beat is funky and got almost a disco kind of feel to it, so even though it's a serious message you can still move to this. I know it's low odds but I like this.