• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jayehood (Posted: 11/27/2003 12:57:00 PM)
Summary: Great Track From The Funky One...
Comment: I just recently brought 4 Funky DL albums.. this dude is too dope...represents UK hiphop too the fullest... top of the game.. no doubt... and this track represents it.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Over the last couple of months I have been bumpin' Funky DL. I think he’s got an excellent voice with positive lyrics, and that makes for a great MC. This is a head-jerker that will take you by the hand and give you inspiration. Funky calls out the negative behavior in order to paint a picture that you can feel "Day By Day". This is a must for the conscious people.