• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: JAZ:72 (Posted: 4/15/2003 12:49:00 AM)
Summary: ..you Have To Start Somehere
Comment: Wow, DJ Premier and a very young sounding Guru were rocking heads even way back in 1989. Primo's track is simple but dope, a smooth bassline, drums and his cuts are expertly executed.
Name: soulprofess (Posted: 11/4/2002 2:38:00 PM)
Summary: Old Premo Stuff
Comment: Classic Premo, but obviously sounds different from his stuff now, considering this is like early 90' or something like that. Good meters loop here. This is off Gang Starr's first album "No More Mr.Nice Guy."