• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Filipe (Posted: 2/26/2009 10:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 38.249.132)
Location: Santa Cruz, PORTUGAL
Comment: 5 stars from Portugal to the best dj/producer ever. Very very Big beat.
Name: long island (Posted: 6/25/2005 1:25:00 AM)
Summary: Push The Envelope
Comment: This cat needed a very good writer. He's got the voice and tone, but no substance. The songs is real catchy, but after listening to the lyrics. It's that typical I can rap better than you theme.
Name: dirtybusiness (Posted: 2/19/2004 9:16:00 AM)
Summary: Stop Reading Reviews...
Comment: Anyone who considers themself to be a collector, DJ, or just a follower of the Hip-hop movement should own a copy of this. Stop reading.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 10:20:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Track
Comment: Put your thumbs up! Primo and Guru strikes again! And for once, Guru reaches the same level of Primo. The lyrics are strong, intelligent, written down to make competitors go down " I hold my chrome steady", so "play your position soldier"...
Name: VOORHIES (Posted: 10/6/2003 10:51:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Beat
Comment: Premo is the sh*t and Guru hangs in there.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: What we do we update our formulas. We have certain formulas but we update ‘em (oh right) with the times, and everything y'know. So, y'know the rhyme style is elevated. The style of beats is elevated, but it's still Guru and Premier... And it's always a message involved. - Reviewed by Guru