• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/22/2004 6:12:00 PM)
Comment: In fact I think the reviewer was wrong, I thought these lyrics were on fire and the beat by Premo was just off the hook. I saw this video today, it was good only about 6 months after it came out. It was surprisingly good.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: I should start by saying that despite all the criticism that Gang Starr's most recent album, The Ownerz, has faced, Baldhead Slick and Premo still hold a special place in my heart right next to my passion for chicken and adjacent to my love for beer. That said, while all emceeing on this track- from Guru, NYG'z and H.Stax- is generally mediocre at best, Premier comes through with his signature cuts and scratches that act as the saving grace that "Same Team, No Games" needs. Of course, reviews for the album have been on complete opposite ends of the spectrum and scattered everywhere in between, so Gang Starr fans, definitely check this track out for yourselves.