• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/2/2003 8:05:00 AM)
Summary: It's Ok.
Comment: This is ok I suppose. I found the beat a bit boring personally (although I like the little piano loop which popped on the chorus) but Gauge is full of energy and it sounds like he has a purpose when he's rhyming, which I like, but I can't really say he says anything I haven't heard before though.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice. Not insanely nice… but nice. The minimal drum track and constantly strumming guitar manage to create a fluid sense of movement, while the authoritative rhymes lead you to each hook. The hook, featuring the mangling of an accapella Common snippet, is equally agile, continuing to lend to the track's swift, deliberate feel. Although there's no one outstanding element that makes this track notable, overall it's pretty solid and definitely worth a listen or two.