BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Insane collaboration. Unfortunately, I like the original better. Not that this one is bad, but the original is a border-line underground classic. In this remix they eliminate that ill bassline that is so captivating in the original. The lyrics are the same hear so all that is different is the beat. This remix was just a way to show the skills of Ge-ology I believe. He is an ill producer, and I cannot wait to hear more.
Name: raZZmataZZ (Posted: 5/12/2002 4:10:00 AM)
Comment: Man, I'm a sucker for that mid-90's stand-up bass style production, so this hits me hard. Just too dope. I don't even need to speak on how much I love Sadat X's style.
Name: Benny Pecks (Posted: 3/22/2002 8:39:00 AM)
Summary: Peep The Original
Comment: Nothing more to say than stick with the original.
Name: virtik (Posted: 3/20/2002 7:08:00 PM)
Summary: Kool Flow, Ack Beat
Comment: Sadat comes out kool, but the beat is not that good. I think that it could be much better you know!!!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Ge-ology; Sadat X; Brand Nubian; Talib Kweli; Black Star + Reflection Eternal||Found: 24|