• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: nuun (Posted: 10/30/2004 7:05:00 PM)
Summary: Ge-ology's Music Is Refreshing And Real Quality Music.
Comment: This track is raw and Truth Enola's collaboration brings a lot to the table. I recommend it - buy it.
Name: youngblood333 (Posted: 10/28/2002 10:05:00 AM)
Summary: This Single Is Hot! Truth's Hook Makes It Worth The Buy!
Comment: I have to look this kid up. I know he spent some time with De La Soul, but he deserves a solo career. If he can drop a hook like this collaboratively with a Japanese artist then just imagine what he could do with Nas! This is worth the purchase; in fact itís worth the record deal. If I can find him- he's got one!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Ge-ology uses a very raw, distant sample of what sounds like an old 30's big band track to make a strange, almost discomforting and eerie beat. I thought Truth Enolo and Dabo might bring some niceness, but like the "cons-to-the-quence," they too fall victim to boring and stupid misogyny. Pass on this one.