• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 6/30/2007 6:33:00 PM)
Comment: As soon as I heard the beat I got hype. It woke my brain up. The lyrics are average Ghostface Killa and Cappachino type ish. They could have done more with the extra time at the end of the track.
Name: hennasae (Posted: 3/20/2003 8:49:00 AM)
Summary: This Is What I Love About Hip Hop
Comment: I could vibe to this especially at night while driving around and thinking. You gotta love Wu for consistent bangaz.
Name: Misery (Posted: 10/21/2002 5:21:00 PM)
Summary: More Vintage Wu
Comment: This track is hard. Ghost comes off on this one. Cap sounded mad on this. I didn't even know that Ayatollah did the beat and it’s pretty ill. Recommended!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although I can never understand what the hell Ghostface is talking about, he’s still raw as balls. He’s known not to make sense with crap like “blowing cheery breeze with vanilla glocks.” On “WTC Pt. 2,” he and Cappa make some vocal sense over the Ayatollah beat. It’s the typical new Killah, but don’t expect any of that old real sh*t.
Name: nasirsaadiq (Posted: 7/13/2002 1:11:00 AM)
Summary: Ghost Killin 'em
Comment: Another Wu banger. Ghost is killin 'em and Ayatollah laced the beat and Cap stepped it up.
Name: godismysoul (Posted: 5/6/2002 11:45:00 AM)
Summary: This Sh*t'll Make It
Comment: Yo, I think this sh*t is hot. I agree with Stoge that if you are not into Ghost, you won't like this song. But for me, I think this sh*t is amazing. Keep it up G.
Name: stoge (Posted: 4/15/2002 12:39:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Dope, Another Wu Song Though
Comment: The beat is pretty hot but if you are not into Ghost, you wont like this song.