• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: BizProQuo (Posted: 11/5/2005 3:31:00 PM)
Summary: Yes Sir...
Comment: Yo, Pete Rock drops a straight head knodding banger, add Ghost man it's over! This is it!
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:44:00 PM)|
Comment: How is the new Ghostface single? Simply put, it's f'ing awesome. He is ready to take over, more now than ever (for further evidence, check out "Milk It" from this summer). This record is just what you'd hope out of a Ghostface and Pete Rock collaboration. Rock delivers a beat that is not just another Peter Rock track, but the perfect vehicle for Pretty Tony's flow. It works so well and genuinely that it will most likely open them both up to new audiences.