• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:05:00 PM)|
Comment: With well-explored, ambient, trip-out synth sounds and a solid, well-voiced flow, it's not a surprise to hear that Giant Panda is the type of band that comes together in a Los Angeles college environment. Everything about the track is technically proficient and was obviously made by musicians with strong foundations in music. It's both warm sounding and light, the type of track that college kids take mushrooms to instead of going to summer classes.
Name: the wiz (Posted: 7/14/2005 7:13:00 PM)
Summary: Feelin This
Comment: I feel this cat Giant Panda. This joint has a laid back feel to it. You can just vibe off this one.