• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Ghost #1 (Posted: 8/25/2005 1:17:00 PM)
Summary: My Ears Hurt
Comment: Do not subject yourself to this, trust me, I learned the hard way.
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 8:41:00 AM)
Comment: I heard some good shit about this group, this beat sucks.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Giant Panda has the right idea for this jam –true-school lyrics, up-tempo party rockin' flows, and originality behind the boards. The production has good arrangement, and the potential to be a banger, but a terrible choice in instruments will leave your ears hurting worse than when your teacher used to scratch the chalkboard. Poor execution behind the boards is the downfall of this particular track, but be sure to check out more from Giant Panda and the Tres Records fam in the future.