• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 1/15/2004 2:33:00 PM)
Summary: Quannum Classic
Comment: Just more heat from the Bay Area's best. Not as good as "The Writz" but still well worth the purchase. This song just feels good.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:16:00 PM)|
Comment: Another solid track from Gift of Gab (of Blackalicious). With flawless, rapid-fire delivery over a simple and effective beat by Seattle's Vitamin D, Gift of Gab ferociously spits about why he emcees. An excerpt from the hook: "Not because my expectation is fame and success/Not because my rent is comin' and I'm feelin the stress/See, to get the money is not why I came into this/but just because this shit feels good." Overall a solid track, and a good glimpse of what's to come on the forthcoming Blackalicious album Fourth-Dimensional Rocketships Going Up, to be released in 2004.