• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the real dick fitswell (Posted: 1/6/2004 11:28:00 PM)
Summary: Get Down
Comment: Grimm is doin' his thing, what more can I say?
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I have a feeling Grimm won't be dancing any time soon…you know, cause of the wheelchair. Grimm should really consider himself lucky for two reasons: one, because he's still living after being shot 10 times, and two because he has always been blessed with the producers he works with. The man has worked with Subroc, Robswift, The Cloudkickers, Doom and now J-Zone. However, G.M. Grimm (formerly M.F. Grimm) can hold his own weight as a rapper. The man has some serious street credibility. Although I feel his work with Doom was his best, this track really works. Grimm has been doing his thing for over a decade now. Grimm has mad respect so it's no question why he gets the most sought after producers of today. Definitely pick this 12" up.
Name: KetchupSamurai (Posted: 12/30/2003 7:46:00 PM)
Summary: Let's Dance
Comment: What do you get when you mix GM Grimm with J-Zone? A track worthy of yelling "That's my Ish!". Awesome beat to say the least and simply dope to say the most. Worth picking up.