BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: micladd (Posted: 1/8/2004 11:41:00 AM)
Comment: This ish knocks even coming through computer speakers. I can only describe as the sound of tin cans pumping music from 50 feet away under mud. Grimm drops science as usual, and Zone stays as consistent with beats as Mike Tyson does w/ soundbites. Kinda lessens the blow of the Doom fallout.
Name: the real dick fitswell (Posted: 1/6/2004 11:30:00 PM)
Summary: Respect The Game
Comment: Grimm is definitely one that speaks the truth. He doesn't glorify the past mistakes he's made, and that can be commended. This track is another noteworthy element of his collection.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:23:00 PM)|
Comment: So many rappers these days claim to be thugs (you know who they are). Grimm has been there and done that. From what I've gathered from this song, "Taken" refers to the downfall of hip-hop these days with "thug-whut" rappers and heads killing each other over beef. I've read numerous interviews with Grimm and the man is smart. He's been locked up, he's been shot and he's been through all the shit that fake rappers glorify. Grimm is about educating people why that lifestyle is not something any one should go through. He's for real. In an industry pumped full of plastic thug shit rappers Grimm can be taken seriously. If you don't have a steady collection of Grimm's previous work you defiantly need to smack yourself and cop his shit. Add this 12" while you're at it.