BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Azrael Of Oldominion (Posted: 2/24/2005 2:59:00 PM)
Summary: Opening The Door For A New Era Of Hiphop
Comment: Grayskul is definitely one of the most unique groups that I have heard in a long time. I recently went to their album release party in Seattle and the energy that they deliver is spine chilling. When I first heard that album was about comic book superheros I thought that this would be another wack album from a underground group trying to do a gimmick, but when I heard a couple of there songs I nearly defecated on myself. I definitely see these guys going far and also the video that they have for there single is one of the most sickest hip hop videos I have ever seen!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:46:00 AM)|
Comment: Looks like Greyskull is the next Rhymesayers crew to get shine. Team them up with Fakts and Lif and you've come face to face with trouble. Fakt's backdrop is eerie/futuristic and fits the conspiracy/weird sh*t thing that Greyskull is on like a glove. Then when the beat drops out and the vocal sample comes in you'll need a bible and a witness. Sh*t is dope
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Grayskul; Mr. Lif; Perceptionists (as ISO||Found: 6|