• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: SupaNova Helix (Posted: 7/6/2011 9:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 190.30.240)
Comment: Music like this isn't for everyone - some..no, most.. of you won't get it. But for those of us who do - It's an amazing mic. You gotta feel the lyrics, don't just listen to them. But hey... some people want steak some want ribs. dont mean both aren't delicious
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 7/5/2011 1:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 208.223.24)
Comment: Jonesy, were you crying when you typed that? I want to point out that I think he sounds like the super wack Slug of now and not the "Overcast" Slug. He'll probably be making wack bullshit indie rock like eyedea pretty soon.
Name: xpoondiggy (Posted: 6/29/2011 1:46:00 AM; Partial IP: 61.206.152)
Comment: this is ok...on the boring side...but I love how the people that dont like the song are being personally attacked, like they cant have an opinion...suburban kids online tend to make EVERYTHING negative & combative...go figure
Name: Jonesy (Posted: 6/28/2011 7:40:00 PM; Partial IP: .65.110.67)
Comment: Jey, ur an idiot... go hop on some other artist di*k
and J mart, im surprised you even know the name "slug" let alone what the 2 of these artists sound like...
both of you fail at life and rating music.. so maybe go jump in front of an oncoming train????
Name: swa666jessie (Posted: 6/22/2011 9:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: i love this song. deff not justin beiber shit lol
Name: J Mart (Posted: 6/22/2011 9:21:00 AM; Partial IP: 08.221.111)
Comment: He sounds so much like Slug its disgusting.
Name: aye (Posted: 6/21/2011 4:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 35.174.208)
Location: Oly, WA
Comment: fuck you jey. this could be the best song on the album, let go of your ego and just listen to the music you prick
Name: JEY (Posted: 6/18/2011 7:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 193.72.126)
Location: Queens, NY
Comment: this some justin beiber rap