BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DvS (Posted: 10/10/2013 4:44:00 PM; Partial IP: .228.11.44)
Comment: Rugged man outshined them all on this track Beckays lyrics are aight but hisvoice and flow get annoying as fuck
Name: Hiphiopluuuver22 (Posted: 5/27/2013 1:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 185.93.144)
Location: DA BRONX BABY
Comment: THE FIRST 3 VERSES ARE DOPE!!! BEKAY AND R.A. KILL IT JUST LIKE THEY DO ON THEIR OTHER COLLABO'S ESP THE ONE ON BEKAY'S LP "HUNGER PAINS" IT'S PRODUCED BY MARCO POLO I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME RIGHT NOW. I'M HIGH AS FUCK. THE OTHER KID INBETWEEN THEM IS PREETY SOLID TOO, JUST HIS VOICE IS LIKE WHINIER THEN EMIENS, LOL BUT HE HAS MAD MULTI SYLABLE FLOW WHICH I RESPECT, THE OTHER GUYS ARE DEF DOPE BUT NEED A LITTLE WORK ON THE FLOWS BUT THEY ARE REALLY SOLID UP AND COMERS. THEY OWE R.A. AND BEKAY CAUSE THEY GETTING A LOT OF BURN CAUSE OF THEM. I SAW THIS SONG IN A LOT OF PLACES, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS. IT IS A LONG TOUGH GAME BUT IT SEEMS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Grim Reaperz; R.A. The Rugged Man; Evil Intentions; Bekay; Vitiate||Found: 4|