BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: Slim Gem (Posted: 11/19/2008 1:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 225.37.193)
Name: TdotVet (Posted: 11/16/2008 10:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.177.176)
Comment: Meh Weak lil dap is boring when he raps and his lines are snoozer's this guys still old school and basic with his lyrics only thing I ever liked bout group home were the beats
Name: reflux (Posted: 9/15/2008 12:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: east kilbride, scotland
Comment: i prefered group home back in the day. not keen on the new album. theres only 2 tunes I like on it. lil dap was the best mc from group home.
Name: womblini (Posted: 8/24/2008 8:05:00 PM; Partial IP: .38.25.130)
Comment: Lil Dap iz Group Home!
Name: TRUE SKOOL (Posted: 8/23/2008 12:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 62.164.180)
Location: boogie down
Comment: dope shit ..Peace 2 Lil Dap..
You dont like it turn on ya radio and listen 2 lil bitch boy wayne.
Name: NVIZION13 (Posted: 8/21/2008 2:06:00 PM; Partial IP: .40.184.34)
Comment: Group Home's first LP is probably Premier's best body of work- who else could take 2 terrible lyricists and still make you BANG that shit...those beats were incredible
Name: TdotSolja (Posted: 8/20/2008 1:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 28.177.176)
Comment: haha I think back to 97 even 95 when I loved Group Home and realize how wack these guys are lyrically haha im wondering what I was on maybe the Premier beats blinded me
Name: so whatīs new... (Posted: 8/17/2008 6:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 144.236.26)
Comment: yeah true, itīs oldschool group home.. real oldschool, cause itīs like almost te same jam as before. Plus 3 for the effort, minus 2 for the cheapness
Name: E is mcsquare (Posted: 8/17/2008 11:11:00 AM; Partial IP: 161.39.251)
Comment: dope shit! feel,s like 97 again, east new york style