• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: hey (Posted: 11/14/2009 9:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 200.154.41)
Comment: hey j6n, home skillet you got no balls. Yeah it's simple, we all understood that but that's what makes it solid. If you hate on it then you got a weak stomach Pa. If you want Bach listen to classical and tuck your nuts into some tight pants, if you want street shit, shut that big fuckin' mouth up and listen while sippin.
Name: Decrial (Posted: 11/18/2004 2:20:00 PM)
Comment: A dope track produced by Alchemist. Just so you know.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/4/2003 10:36:00 AM)
Summary: The Best Is Waaaaaaaaaay To Simple!
Comment: Man this beat is so simple, I know usually I say less is better....but this goes a bit too far as it is just plain and boring. Group Home drops good verses admittedly, but that over a simple beat ruins it sadly.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Here is a step in the right direction for Group Home. Teaming up with the Alchemist who drops a bass heavy track with some frightening violin stabs with a high nod factor. Although the beat is still pretty simple, it has Group Home written all over it. Dap helps it out with some off the wall war lyrics that we know so well.