• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: BASH (Posted: 5/6/2010 8:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 226.73.118)
Comment: awesome!!!!!!!! one of dj premiers best productions!!
Name: emmanuel duvivier (Posted: 10/22/2009 9:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 155.192.86)
Comment: this shit is hard the beat is dope and there rhymes are very creative and slick.They also send life messages to the youth that anything in life you want to do you have to be able to leave the ghetto.
Name: ROSELIA B. S. GUEDES (Posted: 2/10/2008 7:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: PLEASE PAY FOR THIS RECORDS?
I HAVE VIDEO OF FITA The DMC DJ NOISE
THIS MAKES MUSIC AND EU QUERIA TEL HOW DO PAY BY THE PAYPAL IN MY ADDRESS IN BRAZIL.
GROUP HOME: SUPA STAR INSTRUMENTAL
3.10 Time - 6/7/2001
ROSELIA BERNARDINO DA SILVA GUEDES
ADDRESS: RUA MED. ARTHUR CAVALCANTE JUNIOR 185, CAMPO GRANDE, RIO DE JANEIRO - BRAZIL, CEP 23088-340
Name: lankychris (Posted: 8/10/2006 4:39:00 PM)
Summary: Like Pablo Escobar
Comment: I loved hearing Cool DJ Red Alert spin this on Friday and Saturday nights on KISS FM. Only criticism is that this song was by far the best on their album.
Name: Low Income (Posted: 10/28/2005 12:33:00 PM)
Summary: Excellent Track
Comment: These guys always came correct with street lyrics, a 10/10 rating from me, and a must for any '90s collection.
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/14/2005 5:49:00 AM)
Summary: One Of My Favs 4 All Times!
Comment: Love this track to this day!! Can't ever get sick of this track. I love Premier and Nut Kracker and Lil' Dap!! I miss these guys with Premo behind them.