BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: fullmetal (Posted: 10/5/2008 1:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: some ill shit!!! rza killed it, this is how that new rza lp shoulda sounded
Name: jETbLacK LXg (Posted: 10/2/2008 1:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 171.113.10)
Comment: wu alwayz comes tuff RZA!!!
Name: tigar (Posted: 9/26/2008 4:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.202.108)
Comment: check this
Name: Faceman (Posted: 9/24/2008 5:21:00 PM; Partial IP: .41.234.36)
Location: England UK
Comment: yep thats what I like he is still keeping it real gza odb ghostface are the best in the camp r.i.p. dirty
Name: prototypeEightyone (Posted: 9/11/2008 9:24:00 AM; Partial IP: 103.152.52)
Location: Ottawa canada
Name: M.O.S. (Posted: 9/9/2008 3:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.136.54)
Location: SOUTH BX KILLAciTY, NY
Comment: Inhale Exhale breathe and get well!
Gza is that n*gga, fuck any hater that's going to say this n*gga is washed up this and that. Just don't bother saying it because the Genius is still doing his thing.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Gza/ Genius; Wu-Tang Clan; Masta Killa; Rza||Found: 28|