BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:03:00 AM)|
Comment: The Project Blowed supergroup of Haiku D'Etat (one of the best group names ever) are back, and "All Things" is a nice addition to their arsenal. Fat Jack's jittery production recalls the minimalism of Philip Glass and Steve Reich which is an interesting touch. Acey, Rude, and Mikah provide some strong rhymes about the pitfalls of love and relationships, but the hook is a nuisance. Please, don't sing guys. Overall, this is recommended though, a decent, if slightly flawed, track from these geniuses.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Haiku D'Etat (Aceyalone; Abstract Rude; Mikah 9)||Found: 1|