• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 9:47:00 PM)
Summary: They Truly Are Top Qualified
Comment: Quannum is one of my favorite emcee collectives (Hieroglyphics is another), and they bring it on their guest appearance to a Haiku track. Every rapper is on point on this one. Lateef and Lyrics Born are my favorite verses. Mikah 9 was too hard to understand at times, and Gift o' Gab was interesting. Ace and Rude did it their own way, and I respect them for that. Hotness from the State of California!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 4/7/2005 11:03:00 AM)|
Comment: Much better. Chief Excel brings a very dope beat that puts the “Triumvirate” beat to shame. Mind you this still isn't something I personally would purchase, but then again, what the f*ck do you care about my opinion? If you like it then buy it. Plain and simple.
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/2/2005 2:24:00 AM)
Summary: Its On!
Comment: Some of the best emcees I've ever heard. I love Lyrics Born, Gift of Gab, and I really ain't heard much from Haiku D'Etat but equally as good. Chief Excel always has them good ol' beats for them to just make something real big and special. Definitely good!