BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: Is the Hall of Justus trying to make a club banger? Seems like it on "Jus Chillin'" as the song starts with a series of Neptune-esque beeps and boops before tail-ending into a bass-heavy drone. Each member of the collective comes across sounding less hip-hop and more Birdman and Baby, monotonously accentuating each syllable of each individual word. Honestly, it's both a little boring and a little disappointing on first listen, but after repeated spins it becomes trapped in the brainpan. It isn't a great song, and certainly not a song I expected from Hall of Justus, but if I caught this on the Top-40 radio station in between Lil' John and T.I., I'd be more then impressed.