• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: tsingtao44 (Posted: 3/5/2003 4:29:00 PM)
Comment: Very decent production with so-so lyrics.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/1/2003 8:00:00 PM)|
Comment: One thing to always keep in mind about hip-hop is that knowing a lot of artists does more good than bad. It's good to expand the amount of artists you listen to. Hand Held Aspects are a decent group. Dope production (I love the vocal sample) and average lyrics. So go ahead and either buy this 12" or check it out and expand your horizon of hip-hop artists.