BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/1/2003 8:00:00 PM)|
Comment: The first thing you notice about any track is the beat and a dope beat is detrimental to any song. In this case, if the beat wasn't as dope I wouldn't bother with this group. Production is the only thing holding this 12" down. It's not that the rhymes suck it's just that they are far too average. So any beat junkies out there will really like this record.
Name: nobs (Posted: 2/28/2003 6:19:00 PM)
Summary: Boom Bap To The Fullest.
Comment: This joint had me steadily bumpin'. Props to the H2A for coming correct!