• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: x (Posted: 3/7/2012 3:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 46.234.174)
Comment: Dope song
|Name: Majid (Posted: 10/30/2007 3:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Charon Don and DJ Huggy of "Hands Down" combine forces with the man of monolith rhymes, Reef the Lost Cauze to slaughter a track with hard guitar licks and kick bass with a nice sample selection created by I.D. Productions. Immediately, bitch slaps are handed out in the beginning verse from Charon Don with lines like "..I'm not a muslim or a jew but I hate the pigs!...." Reef also intimidates slackies and taunts fans who question him more than a 14 yr old girl caught climbing into her bedroom window at 5 a.m... "...Why you think these wack cats seem to double your sell? / Damn n---a how the fuck you get in Double XL?....." Definitely a pleaser for JuJu Mob fans and the instrumental will be sure to bring out the beast at an open mic.