BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dj_sippin_douche (Posted: 6/26/2005 12:43:00 PM)
Summary: A Prancing Pony With A Hoody And A Microphone
Comment: Lol! That's funny, not my style, but it's okay. I never have been into ponies.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Alot of Atom's Fam followers are certainly glad to see a Hangar 18 album. But this song ought to grab some naysayers's attentions too. The rhymes follow and bounce around the rhythm of pAWL's production with the agility of a prancing pony- a prancing pony with a hoodie and a microphone.
Name: Dj Mass-Ivf Distrukshun (Posted: 7/20/2004 1:27:00 PM)
Summary: Not That Good And Not That Great
Comment: Hangar always makes me feel like I'm listening to 80's era type sh*t. He needs to update or something. The beat is good but gets boring after a couple of repeats. Pesonally I like the El-P remix better.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 6/18/2004 8:46:00 AM)
Comment: Sorry don't like it. Emcees are real corny. Epitome of "nerd" rap. I guess it's that weirdo sh*t.