BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Aswell (Posted: 3/7/2008 3:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 151.21.104)
Comment: Solid track with solid verses from solid MC's. Not the illest stuff from Def Jux, but MURS clowning keeps it fresh.
Name: dj_sippin_douche (Posted: 6/26/2005 12:39:00 PM)
Comment: The first time I listened to this band it was good. I'll tollerate another song. But I still ain't payin for shit.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:00 PM)|
Comment: You can always count on Def Jux to bring something that challenges the boundaries of hip-hop. Until...ummmm....now? I'm not sure if "One Night At The Bar" is supposed to be a satire of party rap or outright parody or what, but it's not that terribly interesting. The production is composed of a simplistic rubbery bassline, which wears out its welcome rather quickly. The rhymes can be funny, but the MC's, including El-P who drops a short verse, aren't distinctive enough to warrant too much attention. It's alright, but really, if I want to laugh I break out my Pharcyde LP's or maybe that Majesticons record. Nice try, but no cigar.