• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: sqirltek (Posted: 2/9/2005 8:50:00 PM)
Summary: Smooth Like Pledge On Linoleum
Comment: I had to lean back to listen to this one. Mellowed me out instantaneously!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:30:00 AM)|
Comment: I can never resist a clever play on words. “Now A Daze”...nowadays. Get it? I found it amusing despite its corniness, and as such, this Headonic production with Zion on the rhymes is as enjoyable as the title. Headonic's beat works with the rather standard jazz-rap template, but with such a smooth horn sample, it's hard to resist. Zion has also always been a solid MC, and his performance here is no exception. It may not be mind-blowing enough to leave you "dazed" as the title may suggest, but it's a good slice of hip-hop nonetheless.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 3:41:00 AM)
Comment: Man! The production and vocals on this record are top notch. I love the edgy rhyme style of Zion, of Zion I. And Headnodic's beat compliments his voice perfectly on "Now A Daze.” And on the flip, you have the Procussions thought provoking vocals over yet another funky beat by Headnodic. Damn! this record is dope. Worth every penny.