• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Braf (Posted: 8/1/2008 2:28:00 AM; Partial IP: .186.114.9)
Comment: hot lyrics. Premier doin his thing. Love that honest hiphop.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 3/28/2003 11:31:00 AM)
Comment: The beat is hot. This song sends a message. Guilty/for striken back when niggas attack me/guilty just for being me.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 1/4/2003 2:48:00 AM)
Comment: It's pretty good, not as good as her cut with Nature, whatever the hell that was called. Premo just doesn't do it for me like he does for some people. I like almost every beat he makes, but I've only heard like 2 that made me wanna piss my pants. Maybe that's not a bad thing.
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Isn't that that girl from the Real World? I can't remember, anyways I like this. After seeing DJ Premier was behind the boards I was expecting more, but it still got my head nodding nonetheless. And how's Heather B on the mic? She's got skills. Listen.