• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/5/2005 1:16:00 AM)|
Comment: This collabo didn't happen by accident -- Heatmakerz definitely had M.O.P. in mind when they produced this banger. Billy Danze and Lil Fame have been putting it down since the early nineties and have never sacrificed their gangsta to go commercial – see "Ante Up". What can you expect on this joint? Gutter street-tales, chain-jacking references, block-busting deliveries, and high energy screams for the adlibs – in short, nothing out of the ordinary. Brooklyn b*tch!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Heatmakerz; M.O.P. (Lil Fame + Billy Danze); Big Scoob||Found: 16|