• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Burgoon (Posted: 11/21/2009 11:57:00 AM; Partial IP: .99.47.130)
Comment: you say its a classic Heavy D song,then you say it lacks lyrics,then you say its not his best songs,lol,make up your mind
Name: Poetic Justice (Posted: 10/22/2005 1:29:00 AM)
Summary: Simply Heavy
Comment: This is just a classic Heavy D song. Although it lacks lyrics, the beat is tight. Not one of his best songs, but it's OK if you're in a good mood for a dance.