• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The great Bob Marley once said, “One good thing about music is when it hits you feel no pain.” This simple and seemingly logical philosophy must’ve flown right over the heads of the Heavy Hitters, because when their music hits, the experience is absolutely agonizing. – Downright excruciating. What’s up with that loop? Ouch, I say! Ouch! Feel free to click on the ‘purchase this’ link above, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.