• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: djk1dd (Posted: 4/24/2008 2:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: this shit iz so ill
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The problem with political hip hop is that it just doesn’t have much of a shelf life. Do you know many DJ’s who are still rocking ‘Self Destruction’ on their wheels? I doubt it –and this kind of disappearance is bound to happen to ‘Lunchbreak’ along with the others on the ‘No More Prisons’ 12". As positive as the intentions may be, these ‘We Are The World’s’ of hip hop are setting themselves up for defeat. But not to say that such records are totally useless. If you want to make one time-capsule of a mixtape, that will accurately reflect upon the very day it was made in 20 years from now, ‘Lunchbreak’ is for you. However, if you’re goal is to stuff your crates with 12s that will still are playable in 2000, I’d pass on this one.