• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: AGENT (Posted: 12/14/2007 12:42:00 PM)
Summary: Pure Heat! Eat Faces
Comment: this song is pure heat all the way around. craft rhymes, tantalizing violins and hard drums. This is a personal favorite that the minute I hear I will be ready to eat faces.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: For all the "unacceptably doo doo Emcees" out there, Ruck and Rock break it more than down on how it is done right. First, you find a dope beat by looking no further than Blahzay Blahzay beat wizard PF Cuttin. Second, you come only as you know best, in the Duck Down veteran's case, that way would be on point to a T. Hard drums, hot violin stabs, perfectly rhythmic punch lines; click "Listen" already!