BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This is the b-side of "I Ain't Havin' That" which was a crazy wild bring the ruckus cut. "Worldwide" got a more laid-back vibe which I prefer in this case. Heltah Skeltah delivered perhaps the most slept on album in nine-six, and they ain't havin' that. Worldwide is set out to change that. It's like they say in the intro to the song "It gotta be just like the last album only better". I believe Ruck and Rock can manage that unlike so many other artists, (hello Nas, Az, Jay-Z etc. etc.) Cause Heltah Skeltah still got some serious rhyme skills, and they are not selling out.