• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Antiphase (Posted: 4/12/2002 6:25:00 PM)
Summary: Herbaliser The Hip Hop Band
Comment: The UK's answer to the roots, being able to create beats from their instruments that sound like samples. A very strong joint. The band gave the joint an organic feel with Dilated coming strong. Check out the rest of this hot album, by a Hip hop band going places.
Name: 9pointedstar (Posted: 4/7/2002 3:24:00 AM)
Summary: Just A Matter Of Time...
Comment: …before Iri goes solo, that is. Baldhead slick said it best, yo: "It's mostly the voice," and this cat works it to perfection. The better half of Dilated's lyrical duo rips this one - look for the solo drop this winter.
Name: Strange North (Posted: 3/26/2002 12:11:00 AM)
Summary: Iriscience Kilt It
Comment: Iriscience alone is self explanatory. I support any Dilated contribution to hip hop. When is the last time you heard a weak Dilated joint... never.
Name: Benny Pecks (Posted: 3/21/2002 9:27:00 AM)
Comment: I give this track mad respect. The hook is most definitely on point, and I really like the samples used by The Herbaliser. Lastly, I'm not a big fan of West Coast hip hop, but I'll always give props when they are due. Rakaa punishes this beat.