• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: littlebrothersister (Posted: 12/9/2003 12:25:00 AM)
Summary: Damn Hez
Comment: Yo he's my boy and this jawn is hot, Hezekiah and Bahamadia kill it. Man forget it, its over.
Name: destrro (Posted: 10/28/2003 7:18:00 PM)
Comment: Thanks for the love...UGHH is a site with integrity and men of respect!!!!
Name: FMDabeathead (Posted: 10/19/2003 12:08:00 AM)
Comment: I remember when Anthony Accurate first posted this beat on the producerís board here- it was hot then. Combine that with Bahamadia's ill ass flow, and Hezekiah rippin sh*t, and this is one of my favorite joints out.
Name: illestchris (Posted: 9/25/2003 12:26:00 PM)
Summary: Feelin' It
Comment: I have always loved Bahamadia's voice and the beat on this track just blends real well. She has my vote for best female underground lyricist. Straight up funky.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:39:00 AM)|
Comment: Iíve always had trouble listening to Bahamadia, mainly because I have to stop breathing and push my ear against the speaker to simply hear her voice. That is not the case on this track, in fact the vocals come through quite clear. However, Iíd have to say that Anthony Accurate steals the show on this track with some dope production. Iím not very familiar with this guy, but that is going to change. The two emceeís definitely donít disappoint either. So you know the drill, show your support and put some food on these artistís tables.