• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Majid (Posted: 10/30/2007 3:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Hezekiah delivers an inspirational sonnet backed by the "intensely emotional" crooning style of Bilal with "Looking Up". Hezekiah creates a head nod beat and creatively decorates the track with organ keys and a simple snare. With the wonderfully smooth track as his canvass, he illustrates a detailed visual perception of struggle, pain, and determination as Bilal effortlessly fills the listener's veins with goose bump inducing vocals that strongly motivates your soul.