• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Majid (Posted: 10/30/2007 3:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Freeway brandishes his 45 caliber flow over a "go hard" track produced by Hezekiah. With flutes, horns, and a soulful sample blazing; Freeway spits blue flames of hardcore lines while Hezekiah follows up for the second verse with an "almost" equal amount of "knuckle up" rhymes. The song itself sounds more like That "Filler" then That "Filling" but its still a pretty decent song to roll out to.