• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Hezekiah produces his own tracks, and "Law & War" is the peak of this 12" in the production department. The other two tracks are nice, but this one reigns supreme. Hezekiah blankets the beat to keep it warm and fuzzy with more high quality lyricism. The basic idea is that if you don't obey the law, you had better prepare for war. Don't sleep. Peep!